WHEEL PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM
- Maintain confidence in wheels on the move;
- Keep the paired wheel as a twin wheel;
- Increase tire service life by 25-30% with the correct pressure in each tire;
- Reduce fuel consumption with properly and evenly inflated tires by 10% (2,000—3,000 liters per year: average mileage of 100,000 km/year at consumption of 20—30 liters);
- Not to stay idle on the road because of a suddenly burst tire;
- Preventive and timely diagnostics of running gear (overheated wheels on one axle mean filled brake pads or problems with wheel camber);
- Adequate tire pressure in all wheels increases vehicle handling and shortens a braking distance;
- Keeping your drivers alive and healthy.
Быстрый и простой монтаж
Простая установка в течение пары часов без специальных технических знаний позволит быстро внедрить систему контроля на ваших автомобилях. Доступное и бесплатное программное обеспечение.
Простое управление и контроль в любой точке мира
Никаких лишних экранов и дисплеев, все в режиме реального времени передается на телефон. А с помощью интеграции с оборудованием «ГЛОНАСС-мониторинга транспорта» по шине RS-485, вы можете следить за своим транспортом в любой точке мира.
Правильное давление и температура в шинах — это долговечность использования и низкий износ шин. Целые шины снижают износ и трение, что позволяет экономить топливо.
CONCENTRATOR External power supply: 8-36V
Operating frequency: 434 MHz
Mode of data transfer from sensors via RS-485 (LLS protocol)
Temperature range: from -40 to +60 °C
INTERNAL TRANSMITTER Operating frequency: 434 MHz
Pressure measurement range: from 0 to 14 atmospheres
Power source - Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LI-SOCI2)
Temperature range: from -40 to +125 °C
Battery life: >7 year
Fuel level sensor
Fuel level sensor (FLS) is a device designed for continuous monitoring of fuel consumption in vehicles of all kinds and stationary objects. FLS ITALON measures fuel level in stationary tanks and tanks of vehicles. With the help of fuel data it’s possible to get the parameters which you never had before: get real consumption data of fuel and lubricants, receive very accurate information about refillings and drainings. The sensor can be used in conjunction with the satellite transport monitoring systems (GPS/GLONASS) of different manufacturers. FLS,when installed in vehicle’s fuel tanks, doesn’t interfere with any of the vehicle’s electronics system!
ITALON FLS is the best fuel level sensor available in the market. We guarantee 99,5% of accuracy level.
FLS ITALON has many advantages, some of them are listed below:
• Local customer and technical support
• We support you in your language
• All-in-one interfaces (RS-232, RS-485, analogue and frequency)
• Minimum length is 1m. This helps our customers minimize warehouse and logistics expenses
• No visible fasteners for added protection
• Extended installation kit supplied
• Highest quality connectors which guarantee high protection from any kind of environmental conditions and third-party interferences
• LLS protocol
• And many others...
Voltage From 0 to 20V Frequency From 30 to 2000 Hz Digital signal range From 0 to 4095 points Digital interfaces RS-485, RS-232 НDC Power Supply Voltage From 7 to 40V Range of operational temperature, °C From -60 to +85 Accuracy error, not more than 1% Power consumption 0,55W, ≤ 0,9W
Explosion proof FLS
ITALON Explosion proof FLS is the device designed to measure the fuel level iIn fuel tankers, bowsers, fuel storage tanks and objects that are subject to explosion protection requirements.
Types of working environments: gasolines, diesel and other liquid petroleum products that maintain an aggregate state in the working temperature range.
Structurally, the product consists of three independent units:
• Fuel level sensor located in the explosion-free area;
• Spark protection module in the explosion-free area;
• Connecting cable made of metal.
Spark protection module (SPM) is designed to connect an explosion-proof fuel level sensor installed in the fuel tanks of vehicles andor stationary fuel storages that are subject to explosion protection requirements to an external device (GPS tracker).
One SPM connects three ITALON fuel level sensors
The splitter is designed to branch the signal and power lines of the cable. It is used to connect to the on-board monitoring terminals without twisting.
- Works with two or three fuel level sensors
- ITALON Possible connection with indicator
- Connects to the spark protection module