ITALON Explosion proof FLS is the device designed to measure the fuel level iIn fuel tankers, bowsers, fuel storage tanks and objects that are subject to explosion protection requirements.
Types of working environments: gasolines, diesel and other liquid petroleum products that maintain an aggregate state in the working temperature range.
Structurally, the product consists of three independent units:
• Fuel level sensor located in the explosion-free area;
• Spark protection module in the explosion-free area;
• Connecting cable made of metal.
Spark protection module (SPM) is designed to connect an explosion-proof fuel level sensor installed in the fuel tanks of vehicles andor stationary fuel storages that are subject to explosion protection requirements to an external device (GPS tracker).
One SPM connects three ITALON fuel level sensors
The splitter is designed to branch the signal and power lines of the cable. It is used to connect to the on-board monitoring terminals without twisting.
- Works with two or three fuel level sensors
- ITALON Possible connection with indicator
- Connects to the spark protection module