Fuel level sensor
Fuel level sensor (FLS) is a device designed for continuous monitoring of fuel consumption in vehicles of all kinds and stationary objects. FLS ITALON measures fuel level in stationary tanks and tanks of vehicles. With the help of fuel data it’s possible to get the parameters which you never had before: get real consumption data of fuel and lubricants, receive very accurate information about refillings and drainings. The sensor can be used in conjunction with the satellite transport monitoring systems (GPS/GLONASS) of different manufacturers. FLS,when installed in vehicle’s fuel tanks, doesn’t interfere with any of the vehicle’s electronics system!
ITALON FLS is the best fuel level sensor available in the market. We guarantee 99,5% of accuracy level.
FLS ITALON has many advantages, some of them are listed below:
• Local customer and technical support
• We support you in your language
• All-in-one interfaces (RS-232, RS-485, analogue and frequency)
• Minimum length is 1m. This helps our customers minimize warehouse and logistics expenses
• No visible fasteners for added protection
• Extended installation kit supplied
• Highest quality connectors which guarantee high protection from any kind of environmental conditions and third-party interferences
• LLS protocol
• And many others...
Voltage From 0 to 20V Frequency From 30 to 2000 Hz Digital signal range From 0 to 4095 points Digital interfaces RS-485, RS-232 НDC Power Supply Voltage From 7 to 40V Range of operational temperature, °C From -60 to +85 Accuracy error, not more than 1% Power consumption 0,55W, ≤ 0,9W